GTR Forum banner
21 - 41 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
I know its VERY likely not, of course, but could that badge be Spec V I wonder? Looks like the end character is a Capital to me.......I'm starting to get excited wondering what it could be ( amazing what one little badge can mean to a great spec car). This is going to be interesting for sure.....

·
Registered
180 Posts
excellent colour choice..... MJ Final Edition - 1000 only & numbered. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Assume this is a rumour, or you are looking to start one 😁 What does MJ stand for? If they only make 1,000 more R35's then the UK won't be seeing too many here.

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
R34 V Spec II came in those colours didn't it? So could this be the R35 Spec V II throw of the dice...? Hmm :unsure:

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
I also don't think this will be the final throw of the dice. If there is no R36 announcement I think Nissan will keep going with the R35 for a while yet even if they can't meet any EU emissions (big enough markets elsewhere to target such as with the 400Z).

·
Registered
26,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Not sure on wheels ( although they rays ces essentially )

MJ is my vote

the bayside may have to go lol 😂

·
Registered
26,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
100 units only , by lottery via Nismo hpc ( similar to figaro back in the day ) within a 2 week order window

sorry but if you looking for uk allocation, you got no chance

·
Registered
180 Posts
It looks like the TE gains a few options as standard - ceramic brakes and carbon roof/boot/spoiler. Plus Alcantra dash and it looked like the headling too possibly. The wheels are the standard TE wheels painted in Bronze. I am not too mad about either colour and hope I can still get Bayside Blue. I saw someone state the price converted was US$160k so that's a big jump! Of course, we don't know what the UK will get yet...

·
Registered
26,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I think the bigger question is. If only 100 units being offered , will Europe get any over this jdm allocation

not sure

price jump will be big considering what’s being offered is not really (in some Ways ) a small update

(although in reality It’s in my people’s eyes a colour change , nice dash & darker green interior )

plays on heritage which is good

·
Registered
180 Posts
Not a fan of the green interior and wanted to option the Nismo seats so not sure if they remain an option. No power hike and unchanged tech it appears.

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Not quite as many updates as I would have liked, but we know that Kaizen is the way the GT-R evolves. I like those colours, would love to see one in the flesh.

(T-Spec: didn't Middlehurst used to offer a T-Spec back in the day before Nissan brought out the ClubSport package?)

·
Registered
26,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I doubt you will get the option of the nismo seats it’s not in keeping with the ethos of what the presentation was communicating

100 units is basically what is on offer

·
Vendor
3,764 Posts
When they turn the clock backs for inspiration it appears to me there’s no cash available for development or somebody has put a leash on things.

21 - 41 of 92 Posts