GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just released at the Autosport show iain and his team come up with the goods again. Seems a bit of a bargain compared to a Nismo and fully sorted.
I dont know if you could pay the £16000 conversion price if you just wanted the parts fitted to your stock GTR.
I think it looks fantastic and should be what Nissan produce as the Track Edition.

Litchfield LM20 Nissan GT-R launched with 666bhp | Autocar

·
Premium Member
5,863 Posts
very nice, also " Lichfield adds a three-year warranty, breakdown cover and three years of free servicing for each LM20." = win!

I wonder who's got one ordered.. Adamantium??

"The Litchfield LM20, a heavily uprated version of the 2017 Nissan GT-R Black Edition that produces 666bhp and 600lb ft, has been revealed at the Autosport International show in Birmingham

The reworked two-door’s 3.8-litre V6 makes 74bhp and 119lb ft more than even the GT-R Nismo. It is claimed to be capable of accelerating the LM20 from 0-60mph in 2.5sec and 0-100mph in 5.7sec. Top speed is said to be more than 200mph.

To handle the extra power, the LM20 has been given bespoke traction control and electronic stability control software, and Bilstein Damptronic suspension has been fitted to the chassis with custom Eibach springs and anti-roll bars."

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
That's a lot of extras 16k... Tot that lot up and it comes to way more than 16k

Looks like a great package

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Very interesting indeed. I would possibly consider one. I wonder if they come in all colours, don't like the wheel colour though.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Litchfield's boys order a new car so u can choose colour of your choice, sure Neil said to me that u could choose different wheel or colour!! The lm 20 upgrade seat looks cool as well, hope they sell like the old lm Subaru

·
Registered
193 Posts
I wonder how they achieved the 203mph top speed? Longer final drive or increased rev limit?
The two-door***8217;s 3.8-litre V6 has been extensively reworked, gaining larger fuel injectors, higher flow fuel pumps, a freer breathing air intake, a Litchfield intercooler and boost hoses, cast turbo downpipes and a 102mm exhaust with a less restrictive sports catalytic converter. The ECU is also calibrated to maximise the changes.

The resulting gains mean the LM20 produces 74bhp and 119lb ft more than even the GT-R Nismo. It is claimed to be capable of accelerating from 0-60mph in 2.5sec and 0-100mph in 5.7sec. Top speed is 203mph.
Could even be a wheel tyre combo change

:)

·
Vendor
6,329 Posts
I wonder how they achieved the 203mph top speed? Longer final drive or increased rev limit?
Not hard at all as the MY17 does nearly 200mph as stock. My stage one car did 203 flat out, don't forget they're not talking about in a mile they're talking about top end. Personally I thought it would have been a bit more,but the car looks great and I'm sure it'll sell out in no time, it's priced fairly.

·
Premium Member
5,863 Posts
Three year warranty and servicing included is a clever touch. Makes the car a genuine viable alternative on equal footing with an unmodifed car.
agreed! if you can stretch another 16k when buying a my17, this is certainly the one to buy! every day of the week. Pre-modded, and warrantied by Lichfields = win win win!

Reactions: V-SpecII and Takamo
1 - 20 of 140 Posts