GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Its now time to release the official turbo kit or T4 Single Turbo Manifold, all options will be listed below for what the price will include.

PHR T4 Single Turbo Manifold for the RB25DET / RB26DETT will be the same manifold but fit both cars.

The manifold will be $1500 or $1700 Coated and will take half deposits for these RIGHT NOW!

The manifold will be done in 3 weeks to fill all orders.

The turbo kit will be $4500 for ONLY ONE TIME! PRE ORDER ONLY. After this preorder the turbo kit will never fall below $4800.

The turbo kit will be COMPLETE with the listed parts below:

GT60, GT62 or GT67mm Turbocharger, including Polishing and Heat Coating
PHR T4 Turbo Manifold Heatcoated
PHR Downpipe / Midpipe heat Coated
HKS GTII Wastegate with Dumptube Heat Coated
PHR Feed and Drain Line Kit
All hardware, clamps and silicone will be included
PHR 4" Polished Intake Pipe Kit with K&N Filters

The entire Turbo kit will be made out of 304 Stainless Steel and Schedule 10 Stainless on the manifold.

This will be the nicest and most complete kit on the market with a VERY PICTURE Intensive thread showing the build of the turbo kit in house.

The turbo kit will be shippable in 4-5 weeks and will take half down to save your spot on the list.

thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Hey Joe

Just wondering if you still are doing these kits and if there are any deals?

How does it compare to the Full race:- GT4294 Twinscroll Turbo Journal Bearing, RB26 ProStreet T4 Twinscroll Top Mount Response Manifold?

I was also very impressed with quality of the Single turbo kit you supplied for my supra a few years back :)

Cheers

Rob

·
Banned
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes sir we are!

the kit is finished and being test fitted on another car at See Red Performance in AU and will posting up more dyno #'s etc.

Our items are nicely made and use some very high quality stainless but we dont use a robotic tig welder like full Race.

Let me know if you would like more information!

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
PM'd :)

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Hey Joe did you get my PM?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts