GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When my car was at Nobles for optimisation on Tuesday somebody mentioned that the new Multi-Function Display (MFD) manuals are available and that at least one customer has been given a copy.

So, has anybody got the new MFD manual (with Sat-Nav instructions) yet and, if so, have you learned anything interesting?

Also, has anybody heard when existing Sat-Nav owners will be getting their manuals? I've heard rumours that this will have to be treated as a "warranty claim" where the old (defective!) manual must be sent back in order for it to be replaced with a new manual! Other sources have said that Nissan will just send them out directly to customers.

Finally, does anybody know if we'll all be getting revised versions of the main GT-R manual, with the revised warranty conditions included?

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I was told when I collected last week that new manuals will be sent upon receipt by the HPC (apparently by the end of this month) and the warranty pages would be superseded by replacement pages to stick in the manuals (like there are already on a few pages)

D

·
Registered
535 Posts
Are there? Can you explain?
Pages 27 / 29 / 31 & 33 in the Warranty Booklet already have stickers showing Camber Toe in values stuck over the originals :D

·
Registered
290 Posts
Let you fellows know if I get a new style MFD manual with my car on Wednesday afternoon..................3 sleeps to go!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Let you fellows know if I get a new style MFD manual with my car on Wednesday afternoon..................3 sleeps to go!

Guess what :rolleyes: You will Love it :clap: Enjoy Wednesday :thumbsup:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Just had my Optimisation Service done today @ Westway :thumbsup: Whilst I was there I picked up my replacement MFD manual which includes Sat Nav instructions :D They have a whole box load of Manuals ready for customers and some January cars ready for delivery this month :D

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
your lucky the post got through!!! - im still waiting on mail that was posted to me over a week ago!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My revised manual arrived on Thursday. Well done Nobles - I didn't even have to ask for it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts