GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Hi Mark,

u travel to many of the meets and track days?
Nope :( I don't even own a car yet, but I'm saving for an R33 GTS-t, which I should have in just over 2 and a half years time. Do you go to any meets or track days around the north west area?
The forums are very active :D There is always someone on just looking at posts or whatever. The only time I've been on when it wasn't active, was at about 2 am in the morning, when I was the only one on :D
I'm also registered on the Mitsubishi Lancer forums. I'll look out for your username :)

Regards,
-Elliot

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Mighty looking car you have there. Still think the Evo 6 looks better than the 7 and probably the 8! What kind of mods have you got so far?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, my user name on MLR is "Blue_EVO_6_GSR" and i do try to go to all the meets i can. The evo is a second car and i don't get much time in it, so any excuse is great!

The car has been moded and more comin on Friday the 11th.
So far HKS hyper Muffler exhaust, de-cat, and Magnex down pipe, HKS Racing induction kit, HKS SQ Blow off Valve and the following is getting fitted on Friday at Xtreme - Rally art Sports ECU, uprated fuel pump, APR bolts, uprated organic clutch and a nice boost increase! :D

AND YES THE EVO 6 DOES LOOK THE MEANEST!
;)

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Hi Mark,

I'll try to look out for you both on the lancer forums, and on the roads :)
Where abouts in the North West do you live?

Regards,
-Elliot

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
hi ya elliot , if your getting a gts ive got a cracker for you, its a prime example ready for tunning in silver only 34k full history /silver/ adjustable susp/ 2k,s worthof blitz wheels a mint
egsample, post me if your interested cos thoes prices will be higher later they are becoming v popular hard to get hold of goodns... gary:cool:

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Hi Gary,

Thank you for the offer. I'm currently saving for one, and am now thinking about buying an R32 GTS next December. If you know of any good R32's for sale around that time, please contact me as I would be interested :) I will put something on the 'Wanted' forum.
Thank you for the offer anyway, I'm sure it's a great car :)

Best Regards,
-Elliot

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
DamnFastEvo6

Don't suppose you visited the Lake District today?

Possibly on the A6 through to A590 - nice Evo if it was you!

Matt.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts