GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i just thought id say hi as ive just registered and have been lurking on here for some time. ive persuaded my dad to buy an R32 as a 2nd car to his Daewoo Leganza auto :) as he likes my Nissan 200sx. im having a look on the forums to try and find a shortlist for him. he has given me the option to buy it off him when i can afford to insure it/ get insured on it as im 18, nearly 19 which is why we are going for a GTS-T.

ive already had a few cars such as, a Diahatsu Charade GTTI, 2 x Punto GTs, a Honda Prelude 1.8, and now the Nissan 200sx s13, but since the age of 16 ive always wanted a skyline and i know i wont be happy with anything else so am getting a cheapy car for work and to start saving to buy the R32 off my dad.:)

i do 'know of' one member on here- Mookistar (sp) as i believe he used to have a Punto GT and was frequently on PuntoSportsClub - PuntoSports.co.uk which i was, and i saw the video of him going to the ring in germany. must say, what a nice car. but anyway if any of you know of a nice R32 GTS-T that you would vouch for, please say so :). thanks,

martin

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
hi mate,
Try insurance factory. there quoting me 1600, im 22 and have a R32.

·
Registered
348 Posts
there is not a big difference between the gtr and the gts on insurance they are both group 20,:bawling:
iam 27 now and i have waited seven years for a skyline and i would not take anything less than a gtr.:smokin:
the way i did it was, marry an older woman who works proffesionaly ie nurse and get her to insure it with me as spouse,:chuckle: :chuckle:
£640 with adrian flux:bowdown1:

anyway good luck and welcome:wavey: :wavey:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there is not a big difference between the gtr and the gts on insurance they are both group 20,:bawling:
iam 27 now and i have waited seven years for a skyline and i would not take anything less than a gtr.:smokin:
the way i did it was, marry an older woman who works proffesionaly ie nurse and get her to insure it with me as spouse,:chuckle: :chuckle:
£640 with adrian flux:bowdown1:

anyway good luck and welcome:wavey: :wavey:
cheers guys ill look into those companies tomorrow. also the reason we may go for the GTS-T over the GTR is because they are generally a bit cheaper to buy to start with, than a GTR for the same condition and milage etc.

i like the above reply:chuckle:. if i was able to own and insure a Skyline on my own now being i may even marry a bloke lol
cheers
martin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts