GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'm a new member here and thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is Omar and iv finally managed to get my dream car..an R34 GTR VSpec 11 Nur.

I live in Zambia,Southern Africa but thought I'd share my car on here non the less.

Being a new member I am unable to post any pics of the car but I'll put some information about it.

It's a 2002, millenium jade colour, 18 inch rays wheels, aragosta adjustable suspension and it's got an exhaust on it as well (not sure of make).

Will post some pics up as soon as I'm allowed to.

Cheers
Omar

·
Premium Member
3,994 Posts
Welcome to the forum Omar. Nice car!! Post some pictures when you can.
If you want to become a member of the GTR Owners Club you can do so here Standard (non-UK) membership

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Welcome Omar, good choice. Put up some pictures when you can of car, exhaust and engine. Do you know if its standard or modified (other than exhaust, wheels (good choice) and suspension!).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ATCO other than what I mentioned, it's got a HKS FCon ECU and a boost controller. Unfortunately the car is still on it's way to me so I'm not sure exactly what else it has.

I shall find out when I do get it in my hands in a few weeks time.

With the above mentioned parts and 105 octane fuel what power do I reckon I could get out of it??

·
Registered
925 Posts
I'd also like to welcome you Omar, this is what I love about this forum, people on opposite sides of the globe, who will probably never meet, but yet all connected by one thing, the GTR, nice choice by the way, look forward to the pictures.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts