GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I have just put down a deposit for a R32 GTR and the wait for it to arrive is killing me. This is the first time i have purchased a skyline of any sort, i have previously owned a mk2 MR2 turbo import & a mk1 focus RS both great cars but the mr2 was defiantly the more exciting one to drive.

I am sure i will be on here asking stupid questions a lot of the time so i apologize in advance but im sure everyone on here will be friendly and willing to help out.

The car will be used mainly for summer driving, occasional track day & only in the dry with in reason.

I would also like to thank Ozz from Harlow Jap Auto's who helped me source this GTR very quickly, answering all my questions & just for generally being a really helpful friendly guy.

If any you guys wish to view the pictures go to "Harlow Jap Auto" on facebook & look at the post posted on 27th FEB :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks couldn't be happier !

Yeah i have to wait between 4-6 Weeks :(

You got a link to see your GTR ?

No thats not it, it was never advertised. I would send you a link but haven't posted enough yet to have the access to, if you go onto facebook and search for harlow jap autos and go down to the 27th feb post with the grey on thats mine.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Just seen the one your buying... WOOOOW.
That is some spec, what is the power running at?

Same goes for me, it was never advertised as i enquired before Jurgen has the chance to.
If you go on JM Imports page on fb its the recent grey one he has posted.
Pretty much stock bar some simple mods, quite a few Nismo parts too.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i know and thing is i was looking for something with light mods but this thing was sooo clean underneath clean engine bay as soon as Ozz showed me my mind was made up.

Not to sure Ozz recons it could be anywhere between 400-500 Horse depending on map.

Think i found it, it the one in for a service up on the jacks alone side a R33 & R35? If so looks nice & clean, i wouldn't mind getting a set of the stock rims always liked them.

When do you think you will get yours?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yeh Richard, the grey 32 on the ramps next to the R35 is mines :)
It's getting new oil pump and bearings the now so be another week or so wait.

I'd sell you the oem ones happily but it wont fit the 32 you're getting as you have R33 brakes which the oem 16in wont clear. Im planning on upgrading to 33 brakes also in future.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let me know when you get it on the road for the first time, sure u will have a huge grin on your face when you do :D

Yeah i think the calipers win over the rims unfortunately, im not to sure what i make of the rims that are on mine this now, will see how the car looks in the flesh when it arrives and make up my mind then. But tbh that will be the last thing i will be thinking of when i first sit down in it n take her out :) !

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yeh will do, will hopefully just be another weeks wait.

I've had a look and im positive they're Desmond Regamasters... no cheap wheels if that.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have been told they are regamaster evo's, but i have no clue and can't find much on them or anyone selling so not sure much they cost. Will try have another quick search.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Today 05:35 PM
W80 YAU Yeh will do, will hopefully just be another weeks wait.

I've had a look and im positive they're Desmond Regamasters... no cheap wheels if that.
Hmmm just looked the Desmond Regamasters rims and they look the same as the evo's, so god knows. But yeah both are light weight, forged, rare & expensive that's me learn something new :p

·
Registered
252 Posts
Well as yours is 17in, you should easily get 1k or more selling them on.

These are massively popular in the Honda scene, a good condition set in 15in or 16in can fetch anywhere between 500-800 with Honda owners.
My mate just sold a set of these 15in 4x100 with tyres for £530 (thats based on one wheel being professionally welded from a crack).

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
W80 YAU
Well as yours is 17in, you should easily get 1k or more selling them on.

These are massively popular in the Honda scene, a good condition set in 15in or 16in can fetch anywhere between 500-800 with Honda owners.
My mate just sold a set of these 15in 4x100 with tyres for £530 (thats based on one wheel being professionally welded from a crack).
Thanks for that i would have never known & probably ended up selling them really really cheap if decided to sell :/

Here are some of her underneath.

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks euro,

W80 YAU yeah knowing me i wouldn't of thought twice about it, this just makes me want to hang onto them now. Sure they will grow on me more :D

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cheers Dave, so happy with it even tho it's nae even here yet :D

Is there anywhere i can find any pic's of your een?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts