GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

I thought that it would be about time I introduce myself. :)
My name is André and I live in Sweden, work in a Warehouse where i take care of almost everything concering the items we store here and the delievery trucks making their drop-off's and pickup's.

Have a burning passion for cars, especially modified ones and the Nissan skyline R34 has always been my dream so a couple of months ago I purchased an R34 GTT which I hade huge plans for but when I listed all the items and calculated a total price for it, well let's just say that I was a bit overwhelmed. So I talked to a friend of mine about it and he suggested a GTR instead since the money I would spend on the mods and my GTT would be well enough for a good condition GTR.

So the search began and surprisingly enough, half an hour later I get a phone call saying: "I found your car!", we talked it over and looked at some pictures and it was truly love at first sight. There it stood, in all its glory and I heard a silent whisper, "Pick me", and so I did. So here I stand, with this beautiful GTR(According to my opinion;)) not regreting a single moment.

Perhaps some of you have seen it already, It has some stickers on it with the GTROC logo. :)

Well that's basically what I have to say, if there are any questions, feel free to ask. :)

Oh, and here's some pictures:

Thanks to Volkspeed for the Host-site.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
hi there welcome to the gtroc andre youll love it here soo much info avalable , and you got a top car there mate with nice power and loads of nismo bits ;)

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Welcome to the forum fella & indeed you do have one tidy R34 there that has been well cared for & looked after. Superb purchase :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts