Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey... Just got on the forum..I am 24 years old, living in aberdeen/glasgow and looking to buy my first GTR.. Any advice and comments are much appreciated.
I have two in mind...pros & cons are welcome.

04/2009
RED, 20k, non sat-nav.
1 owner and from nissan garage FNSH. price 36k
very well looked after.
415 monthly

09/2010
BLACK, 20k, sat-nav.
2 owners, and from private dealer FSH. price 40k
Dealer cannot vouch for previous owners.
(the one with the matt black dodge viper stripes)
480 monthly

:confused:

Been searching day and night for the right one :lamer:
Thanks

·
Registered
248 Posts
hey pal welcome, Ive got a Red Premium edition looks well hot when clean altho black is a really nice colour too so guess you personal choice really, all depends on what you can afford really obviously the black one seems to be a better spec and 2010 too so that kind of wins but theres loads of good ones on piston heads too. (plus it has sat nav)

Hope that helps.....

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Black paint is notoriously soft, expect swirl marks unless it's been corrected before sale. If there's no rush, wait a while and see what else turns up.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its just a shame.. if the black one had one owner who was like 60, then it would win hands down..
Ive been searching for like 3-4 weeks now. its just hard because some have nav, parking sensors, 10k, 20k, 30k in mileage.. Its hard to get the right one at the right price. I'm also limited to buying from a trade.. which is shit as I really like the black non sat nav gtr with the mods in the sales section. Could always wait to see what comes up, but everyday feels like a month !
Thanks though..

·
Registered
150 Posts
Alright mate, Im through in Edinburgh. I waited a few months looking all over the place and ended up with one from Aldershot. Also had the problem of having to go through a main dealer. Just hold off and see what happens.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts