GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my MYO9 Black Edition back in February, so I'm still very green ...!
As a new member to GTROC and the Forum I just want to say thanks to all contributors who collectively and unwittingly influenced my decision to purchase - I am still in awe of the R35's capability, even as standard.
Been smiling ever since.....!

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Welcome on board....where you based??

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Hi mate, welcome to the forum. It's a great place to learn as much about these beasts as poss, share your good times and meet some like minded people/nutters ; )

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all for your welcome. I'm based in Norwich where we are lucky to have a NHPC at Desira. I was looking for a boy's toy for several months, so popped along to have a look at an R35 'in the flesh' (no, I'd never seen one on the road!) The rest is history .
Yep, plenty to learn indeed; but I'm confident that you guys in the Forum would come up with the solution to any problem. What a wealth of knowledge there is out there! Still getting my head round the techspeak though, (a lot goes over my head, but who cares?)
Totally smitten with my 09 Black Edition, in black. When work permits I look forward to meeting some of you people/nutters!!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Welcome, don't see many 35's in Norwich, let me know if you want to hear what the car should sound like, I am in Norwich.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all recent welcomes. Sze, like Treg said it is still black (cos I haven't used launch yet! :)
I think ur right Andyg -its a masterpiece. Can be scary too, but then that's the idea, right?

·
R35 Section manager
10,918 Posts
Yes its quite concerning how it can follow each grove on the road-when you dont want it to. I'm sure after weve all got more used to the cars we wont even think about the things that worry us now lol.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
True. But in a peculiar way I just sense that this is a long learning curve we're on. (You know what they say about old dogs .....!) :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts