GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,

I'm Sam and own an r33 gtr spec 3 in white. She's my 3rd skyline having a spec 2 white gtr with r34 gtr engine and turbos before and started off with a gtst before that.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Welcome Sam,

I just joined recently to, im new to the skyline/GTR bought my 1990 R32 GTR a couple days ago and just waiting for it to arrive in 4-6 weeks from Japan.

I was looking for a while for a R33 but then the more i looked at the R32's they really grew on me so it came down to what one i liked can first which let me to the R32 i got :D

Need to get some more posts in so you can get some pictures up of her :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Richard.
Yeah after selling my last r33 gtr about 2 years ago for a deposit on a place I was hunting high a low for about a year then picked this up last July. I wanted something that was newer or better than the last spec 2 and ended up buying a spec 3 for a good price. Didn't want to get ripped off as some people think there cars are worth millions.lol. I do like the 32 but just found the interiors a little dated. However the outside does look mean and I like the chiselled shape. If only I could afford an r33 gtr my life would be complete.lol.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol Richard!

i actually quite like mine as i have the red stitched interior. and latest dash with twin air bags (or was before momo steering wheel went on)lol.
Are you gonna change dash as to be honest that was the only thing i was thinking off? I know from my gtst that the seats were really comfy and was expecting a harsh feel in the gtr seats but i was pleasantly suprised and feel at home in them.;)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Oh red stitched sounds good, im not quite sure yet was thinking of getting the dash flocked mate had it done in his mk 1 focus RS and was quite impressed with it. Most of the interior will be gettting stripped out and bucket seats put in so its not going to look tht great inside anyways :p lol

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hi Sam, welcome here.

Im also new to the forum as having just bought an R32 GTR too.
Mines is pretty much standard tho but not for long ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts