GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Just wanted to say hi. Just bought a new 14 plate from Alex Noble in Edinburgh a few weeks ago. Run in and had its first service, now waiting for me to get home and play with it again, I work offshore and I'm missing it already!

I used to have a R33 GTS a few years back, I thought that was good, this GTR is a beast! Love it!

Looking at getting some carbon on her and down to Litchfields for stage 4 set up. Anybody know what kind of BHP the stage 4 turns out on the 550PS engines? And wheres best to go for carbon bits, at the minute I'm looking a some knight racer bits, ront lip, side skirts, rear diffuser, rear spoiler and vents in carbon. And if i can find some replacement parts for the interior, I can only find covers so far, anybody point me in the right direction?

Anyway, I'll get stuck into the forum and see whats what!

Al

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Welcome to the forum fella, you need some GTROC membership in your life - not that I'm bias or on commission! Bet your finding a whole different world compared to the GTS which by the title I take it was naturally aspirated?

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What does membership set you back then? And whats the benifits?

Yeah totally different ball game! I had an M3 after the R33 and then just traded in the my Audi S3 for the GTR! Best desicion I've ever made! If/when I get it booked in for the stage 4, I cant even imagine how good it will be!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse mate,
Hope it meets up to all your wishes, great cars all round,
Stage 4 will be epic,

Goldie

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how much, any pics?

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
congrats, hate to say it BUT, wont getting it modded, invalidate your warranty??

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
IT will absolutely void the warranty. But, and its a big but, litchfields do offer a warranty, and I would hope that I would never have to use it! We'll see, gotta to speak to litchfields first and see if it can be done next time I'm back from work, if not it'll wait until next year probably!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts