GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From 1 January membership fees for overseas and for enthusiast members will be increased.

Overseas Membership will go up from £20 to £30.
Enthusiast Membership (non-owners) will go up from £30 to £35.

We are forced to increase the membership as a result of the increased postage and administrative charges.

Overseas members particularly may feel this is unfair and we absolutely apologise for this but currently it costs us more to service overseas memberships than it generates for the club. This is likely to get worse as postage prices from the UK are expected to go up next year and also as the club seeks to expand what it offers to members. On the plus side, with the new web site going live soon, it should be possible for overseas members to gain even more benefit from the GTR Owners Club

John Fuggles
Chairman
GTR Owners Club

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Maybe during the year i might be able to come up with an idea that enables the overseas guys to benefit from some new merchandice from the club.
Just got to think of it yet:)

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Any chance we could pay you while you are over here John ?
Can be entertaining for some people without UK bank accounts to sort out the membership....

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
30 quid is still a steal in my opinion. This club offers so much that I had been feeling guilty about the low membership fees, especially for overseas members. (Even if the pound is pretty strong right now!) Thanks for going out of your way, again, John. :thumbsup: :bowdown1:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Any chance we could pay you while you are over here John ?
Can be entertaining for some people without UK bank accounts to sort out the membership....

Yes, if possible I would like to renew my membership this way aswell. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts