·
Registered
1,726 Posts
****! Thats not good. Glad your ok.
LOL - got some T-cut if you want to borrow it:chuckle:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Jesus pal. Glad your ok.......remember when I did that to my old MR2, right into a lamppost. I was ok car was written off. At the end of the day, peice of metal. You can always get another one

Still sickner to see it mate :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
229 Posts
as long as you're safe that's what matters.

A little bondo, some duct tape and new paint and she'll be fine :)

John

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Jesus Mate, That is a Fcuking Nightmare..

Glad your ok :cool:

·
6,821 Posts
Lucky you not got hurt, can you at least resell the engine? or does the insurance give you something?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[/IMG] Ouch!! :eek: glad you walked away from that ,what happend to cause the crash ?
not sure really! had just left work and as the car was still cold etc...was going steadily, came round a bend as the back decided to step out so corrected and it decided to do it again the other way and wouldn't respond to anything at all! seemed to have a magnetic force pulling it into the tree???

the low speed i was going i would have thought it would have bounced off the grass verge but never gone so far off road and into the tree causing such damage!!!!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
was really nasty! worst part is i dont know how long i will be without a car! see how long it takes insurance takes to pay out

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
very gutted indeed!! been without a car for 2 weeks now! ant drove anything either :bawling:

·
Administrator
31,755 Posts
hmm, could the Hicas have kicked in incorrectly?

did you change the steering wheel recently?

another guy on here had his hicas kick in on a straight road and ended up in the trees!!

don't have a big bass system do you?

mook

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hmm, could the Hicas have kicked in incorrectly?

did you change the steering wheel recently?

another guy on here had his hicas kick in on a straight road and ended up in the trees!!

don't have a big bass system do you?

mook
no mate! i did wonder that but not sure! standard stereo an not done anything with steering wheel!

good thinking tho!

i have heard that tunes (music) can affect the hicas tho? strange!

dunno what really happened as i was off steadily (unlike me) and just pootling along and bish bash bosh (so to speak) car wrote off and as a compliment a broken rib!......GUTTED!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts