GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my car last week and been lying a little low until the re-registration went through :roll eyes:

Anyway, all sorted, gave the car a couple of coats of Swissvax yesterday and she was registered locally today with no props :)

Took her for a spin and took my camera along fore the ride....

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Nice car, and congrats! :)

One thing though, have they made the MY17 tailpipes smaller in diameter than the MY14-MY16?

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
I really love the new interior of the '17 model, they've made a great job freshen it up. Love the pics, it's all in the details.:)

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
Great pics, but none of the WHOLE car....

·
Premium Member
7,633 Posts
Hope you don't mind Chippy but I thought I'd share some of your holiday pictures with the chaps?

Chippy at The Eiffel Tower..

And at the Great Wall of China..

And of course that great family holiday on the golden sands of Barbados..

:chuckle:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looking good. Pleased you went for a GTR?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yes mate definitely. Glad I went for the MY17 as well. Interior quality is very nice - up there with the RS4 B8 for sure.

Only really a couple of very minor gripes:-

1) I wish they textured the back of the paddles. They're smooth and feel like the back of my samsung S7 which feels kind of greasy all the time.

2) Rear view mirror hangs down quite low so there's kind of a blind spot, especially with the seating position being quite high.

The overall awesomeness makes up for it though LOL

Got it for a bargain as well :)

·
Premium Member
7,633 Posts
Jeez you lot are a hard crowd!

Agreed, under exposed which is why i didn't include in the original post :chuckle:
Jealousy brings out the best in us!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts