Check these out guys :clap:

£399.99 - Other colours available.

You know they look awesome :thumbsup:

Robbie

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
look very nice.

May i ask tho, why have you not removed the caliper or the pads at least?

And also the Brembo writing i take is painted on?

I have a set i would like refurbed but would want them removed. Also what temp paint do you use?

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
look very nice.

May i ask tho, why have you not removed the caliper or the pads at least?

And also the Brembo writing i take is painted on?

I have a set i would like refurbed but would want them removed. Also what temp paint do you use?
Hi Matt

For safety reasons I will not remove GTR brakes neither should anyone that is not qualified.

The Brembo decals are original from the Brembo factory and the paint we use is a bodyshop high temp paint that we get put into an spray can :thumbsup:

Robbie

·
Registered
509 Posts
Did you get the decimal point in the wrong place? £400 for a lazy masking job and a few rattle cans from halfords? Sheesh, I'm in the wrong business.

Lol

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you get the decimal point in the wrong place? £400 for a lazy masking job and a few rattle cans from halfords? Sheesh, I'm in the wrong business.

Lol
Thanks for your valued comment.
You clearly underestimate perfection regardless of the tools used :chairshot
Do you personally know the full process to colour change the calipers on a R35 GTR to get them to this factory standard?

Robbie

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts

Lol
A ton a corner. Say 3 hours labour each one plus materials. It doesn't seem too bad to me.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Thanks for your valued comment.
You clearly underestimate perfection regardless of the tools used :chairshot
Do you personally know the full process to colour change the calipers on a R35 GTR to get them to this factory standard?

Robbie
When you do mine, please use an old copy of the now defunct Daily Sport where they reported that you could see a bomber on Uranus.....or was it the moon:D

But seriously the price that Robbie has quoted is fair and it is ridiculous to suggest that £399 per caliper is too high:D:D:D

Dont bite too hard Robbie:clap:

·
Registered
785 Posts
I dont get it Magic. Lovely job but whats the point of doing that. Is it the slight colour change from a goldish to a more redish tinge. Certainly wouldnt say its a must have mod. No offence intended though buddy.

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Look lovely and if they are still looking lovely in 12k miles with some track driving I'd have a set.

And that is £399 for 4, right Robbie?

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Look lovely and if they are still looking lovely in 12k miles with some track driving I'd have a set.

And that is £399 for 4, right Robbie?
Yes mate that price is for the full set not just 1 caliper :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dont get it Magic. Lovely job but whats the point of doing that. Is it the slight colour change from a goldish to a more redish tinge. Certainly wouldnt say its a must have mod. No offence intended though buddy.
Its all about being different mate and some dont mind the bronze calipers where as some prefer a different colour and personally I love the red on a GTR .

No offence taken at all. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When you do mine, please use an old copy of the now defunct Daily Sport where they reported that you could see a bomber on Uranus.....or was it the moon:D

But seriously the price that Robbie has quoted is fair and it is ridiculous to suggest that £399 per caliper is too high:D:D:D

Dont bite too hard Robbie:clap:
No probs mate I have a great copy of the sport with your name written all over it :clap::thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,585 Posts

Lol
I think the price is more than fair mate. Works out £100 per corner, less paint and materials and i would say a good 45mins to 1 hour prep time. Dont forget that 'Magic' has over heads like premise and traders fees etc i think his price is very good.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hey Robbie, I just worked out that you could paint my Wifey's toenails cheaper than her pedicure costs me....:p

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Nice Job!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts