GTR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realized i also have a brand new N1 Water Pump and Oil pump i bought thinking i was going to use them on my rebuild but ended up using Tomei instead. They are both brand new, The water pump was mounted because i Jumpped the gun on installation and then had to remove it again. I am asking 150$ for the water pump and 350$ for the oil pump. I will post some pics in a little bit as soon as i can take them.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw a post about price but it was gone before I could reply, sorry i put my prices in USD. I am not 100% sure of what the cost will be but i know i can and will be as far as i possibly can, i am not trying to make a penny on shipping. Both parts are a bit on the small to med size so they should be pretty cheap, i hope to ship.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It will be 320.00 USD shipped. I don't believe there will be any tax at all. Gift and under 100$ is what they will know :) I think it should arrive in 5-7 days, hopefully faster but post? If you want ot pay a bit more i will send it UPS faster service.

·
Registered
436 Posts
It will be 320.00 USD shipped. I don't believe there will be any tax at all. Gift and under 100$ is what they will know :) I think it should arrive in 5-7 days, hopefully faster but post? If you want ot pay a bit more i will send it UPS faster service.

Gifts/Parts that are over £36.00 in value that are sent into the UK are subject to Import Duty and VAT @ 17.5%.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Indeed. Very glad he mentioned that. I would have said about 90.00 USD and it sounds as you may have gotten taxed. Not any more, lol. Im not much fond of giving our Uncle Sam a damn penny if i can help it, sure you lot feel the same.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts