GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 6 brand new NGK iridium ix plugs for sale.

BCPR6EIX-11 (4919)

£45 including postage

Can accept paypal/cash/cheque.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
OOOer, under 50 posts.......

Not reading forum rules today, are we?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I regularly enjoy checking out this website having owned a skyline for 20 yrs now, and probably have a membership time and hit rate of an average member.

The fact that I post rarely shouldn't ban me from the odd for sale post should it?

And unless your a moderator what joy do you gleam from making the point? Haven't you something better to comment on than someone with spare set of plugs that might benefit another user?

get a life.........

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I regularly enjoy checking out this website having owned a skyline for 20 yrs now, and probably have a membership time and hit rate of an average member.
If you have owned one for 20 years you must have had one of the first off the production line! Tell us more about it.

The fact that I post rarely shouldn't ban me from the odd for sale post should it?
Actually yes it does, but I didn't make the rule. It was introduced to protect Forum Users from fly by night sellers. But as a regular visitor I'm sure you know that already. I appreciate however it can be inconvenient for some.

And unless your a moderator what joy do you gleam from making the point?
I'm not a moderator and no joy was involved, I was originally going to simply post the comment below until I looked at your post number and realised the mods would likely edit your post out.

Haven't you something better to comment on than someone with spare set of plugs that might benefit another user?

get a life.........
Well, yes I have actually. Grade 6 is rather a hot plug to be fitting to a GTR and therefore needs to be used with caution.

And perhaps a do need to get a life, however the one I've got often keeps me busy........

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so you basically:

a) doubt that ive owned a skyline since 1990
b) are not a moderator but felt superior enough to act like one
c) believe using these plugs on any skyline is not recommended
d) think its perfectly ok to sabotage someones thread, when it doesnt affect
you in any way

as i said, get a life...........

MODS: delete my post if you feel it necessary, it'll leave ATCO with no choice but to annoy someone else

1 - 5 of 5 Posts