GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sheffield
if any one wants details on where to get these from pm me will let you know i payed lot less than quoted from main dealers and other importers.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i got them of ebay
from a comapny in japan i personaly didnt have any problems with them but my mate ordered a power fc and is having a nightmare with them.
i do know it was there last set but on ebay there is a company from america that is selling some.

when i go on ebay again will have a look and post address but the 350z once are basically same just bigger of set i think it is.

they are also a lot cheeper of these company's i was quoted 2k+ from numerous companys over here but got them for just over 1k delivered.

WHERE IS THE PLACE AT, THAT YOU GOT THE RIMS FROM? I AM LOOKING FOR A SET OF THOSE.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
car is going in for a load work doing on it before modified gumball rally and am going to have it looked at then as i noticed it but dont have the tool.
may need to lift back as speed bumps round our area are getting out of hand just clear them now

nice!

lower the front by another inch orso though:p[/QUOTE]

·
Banned
336 Posts
i got them of ebay
from a comapny in japan i personaly didnt have any problems with them but my mate ordered a power fc and is having a nightmare with them.
i do know it was there last set but on ebay there is a company from america that is selling some.

when i go on ebay again will have a look and post address but the 350z once are basically same just bigger of set i think it is.

they are also a lot cheeper of these company's i was quoted 2k+ from numerous companys over here but got them for just over 1k delivered.

Well done man!! they look sweet!

Isnt it great you can buy rims at half the price overseas compared to UK prices. Just like trains prices, fuel prices, gas prices, council tax prices,Skyline part prices are a big con!

Shame there is not more people like you!:cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts