GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I picked up my GT-R on Monday and I thought that I'd write a very short post on the Sat Nav.

I previously had an Audi RS4 and also Nissan Murano both with Sat Nav and I have to say that the new GT-R's Sat Nav is in a totally different league! It includes:- full UK post codes, TMC and route avoidance, speed camera location and the software is fully upgradable. The touch screen is great and the bluetooth works fine on my Blackberry 9000 - so I'm very very happy...... It really is the nuts and was worth the wait!!!!

Nick

·
Registered
535 Posts
Hi,

I picked up my GT-R on Monday and I thought that I'd write a very short post on the Sat Nav.

I previously had an Audi RS4 and also Nissan Murano both with Sat Nav and I have to say that the new GT-R's Sat Nav is in a totally different league! It includes:- full UK post codes, TMC and route avoidance, speed camera location and the software is fully upgradable. The touch screen is great and the bluetooth works fine on my Blackberry 9000 - so I'm very very happy...... It really is the nuts and was worth the wait!!!!

Nick
Ditto to that Big time :thumbsup: well chuffed it has exceeded my expectations and is befitting of the GTR.
My Wife & Son have Very Good Sat Nav systems in there cars a 08 Honda and a 58 Peugeot so very recent systems and the GTR is a far better system :clap:

CJ

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sat Nav

Hi,
I must say I agree.......or at least I did for the first few days until my Sat Nav in my Black Edition keeps freezing and the delay to resume route when you pull over for a stop is ridiculous. Anyone else had those problems?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Couldnt agree more - the nav is great. On the drive back from picking mine back, it informed me that there was queuing traffic 30 miles ahead. In the information section you can get more information on this - it said that there were two lanes of the motorway closed and gave an exact location on the map and some other info on the screen including that it was only a two minute delay. Then when you get to the traffic it warns you that you are approaching queuing traffic - brilliant stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts