GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm Dave from Sheffield and I'm new here. I currently own a Mx5 mk2 as my daily.

I don't currently own a R32 GTR but I've got my heart set on one. I'll just been using it for the summer weekends and shows and hopefully some meets.

I've been looking everywhere and found one on piston heads but it has been sold.

I've got around £9-10k to spend and I've seen a couple on JM imports but I'm just looking for some advice to see if that's the right money for what they sell?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave.

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Welcome to the fold Dave.

R32 GTR, an excellent choice.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi pal, I'm a Sheffielder now residing in Chez vegas :thumbsup:
Very good choice of car, had mine since July and love it. Just taking it off the road tomorrow for the worst of the winter
9-10k will buy you a good one. I paid £9,995 for mine this year, very good bodywork, and just a few choice mods (bbs lm's, tomei ti exhaust, mines downpipes, link g4 ecu). Prices seem to vary by loads 6k for a ratter, 15k for a very very well modded one)

·
Registered
26,289 Posts
If you want a co actually based in japan we are here

Dont use agents

For 11k starting price yourl get a v nice 32

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Hi guys, I'm Dave from Sheffield and I'm new here. I currently own a Mx5 mk2 as my daily.

I don't currently own a R32 GTR but I've got my heart set on one. I'll just been using it for the summer weekends and shows and hopefully some meets.

I've been looking everywhere and found one on piston heads but it has been sold.

I've got around £9-10k to spend and I've seen a couple on JM imports but I'm just looking for some advice to see if that's the right money for what they sell?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave.
Also from Sheffield, and recognize the name.....Do you DJ at all?

·
Registered
861 Posts
Hi Dave and welcome to the GTROC... Hope all goes well with your 32 buying. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Welcome to the gtr register fella, this forum is the place to be in your search for knowledge and of course your R32!

Once you've bought it, unless you want to now of course you can then join the club - the GTROC :D

Just take your time when buying, don't rush, take a look at the buying guides on GTROC ? GTR Owners Club and get it from a decent well reputed place. That way you'll get things like fully service, fluid changes, new cam belt, road tax etc.

:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Sounds like he has bought through Newera judging by the last few posts..

I'm very happy with my Newera sourced car, welcome to the forum Dave. :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts