GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!
Let me introduce myself, my name is dominique and I'm from belgium. I'm a skyline enthusiast for a couple of years and now the time has come to buy on :)
To find one in Belgium is very hard.. Not much for sale.
But the UK is really a car paradise :)
I'm willing to import a skyline r32 gtr, and I'm following a few traders .
Now the question, has anyone got any experience whit one of those?
- harlow jap cars
-jm imports
-Sva imports
I hope someone could tell me more about them and the cars they sell.

Thanks a lot guys!
Greetings, Dominique.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Harlow Jap Autos, JM-Imports and Euroexport. Those 3 are the ones to go with.. Don't use SVA, they have a very bad reputation!

·
Registered
371 Posts
SVA are messers
I booked a flight from Ireland to England few years to go
Look at a black 34,called the day before to remind them
Got to London,called to say I'll be on the train down
Soon only to be told the car is away having some
Repairs done.
Come back next week
If I ran my business like that I'd be bankrupt

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx for the reaction guys!
Yes indeed, I've been readen about sva and some experiences are not that possitve. To bad, they have a really nice r32 gtr vpsec 2. I will just leave it where it is.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
HJA and JM both good in my experience mate.

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Hi Dompi, we can help you choose your car and stick within your budgets. If your looking for something drop us a line. We have workshops here also, so some of our clients often ask us to sell their cars for them.

PM us what your looking for if your interested?

Kindest regards

·
Registered
58 Posts
Dominique,

Couldnt help notice in your post that you mention Britain as being a car paradise . Whilst there are loads for sale,i would say only a very small percentage could be what your looking for. I have viewed a few skylines over the years and most of them were battered old dogs yet described as mint!! I went to Jurgen at j-m imports and dealt with them over the purchase of a r34 GTR and the service is exceptional. No hard sell. good prices. nice people. very Knowledgeable.. Perfect cars. Pretty much everything that makes up what you need when dealing with these sort of cars. Probably even more so when coming from abroad ! as irishboy1977 got told to come back in a week after all that expense is completely unforgivable , don't know how these businesses survive but they do .
good luck in your quest.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
I used Power Vehicles and was quite happy with the service.

If I was going to import another one I would use, Japaneseusedcars.com, they can even organise on site inspection of the cars prior to bidding. They are registered traders on Driftworks and I have never seen anyone unhappy.

Check the fees they charge you as every company will be different

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
I used Power Vehicles and was quite happy with the service.

If I was going to import another one I would use, Japaneseusedcars.com, they can even organise on site inspection of the cars prior to bidding. They are registered traders on Driftworks and I have never seen anyone unhappy.

Check the fees they charge you as every company will be different
emily & andy at power vehicles are nice people,

we had dinner with them after TAS this year

if you want to use our services we are available too.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/221281-newera-supplied-cars-chiba-prefecture-japan.html

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thx for all the comments guys,
For now I'm waiting for more details on a r32 @ HJA.
In the meanwhile i keep on looking and informing :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Thx for all the comments guys,
For now I'm waiting for more details on a r32 @ HJA.
In the meanwhile i keep on looking and informing :)
Welcome Dominique

I have personally dealt with HJA to get my R32 GTR which i will receive in a couple of days, i spoke with Ozz at HJA really nice guy answered all my questions. Not a single bad thing to say about them would highly recommend can't go wrong.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hi mate

I have three r32 gtr's coming in from japan next month, let me know if you need more details?
Yes, you can send me details of each. I will pm you my email adres.
I was searching your site but i didnt found a site that sels cars so i think i was looking at a wrong site :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome Dominique

I have personally dealt with HJA to get my R32 GTR which i will receive in a couple of days, i spoke with Ozz at HJA really nice guy answered all my questions. Not a single bad thing to say about them would highly recommend can't go wrong.
Thx mate!
Glad to hear that.
They have some realy sweet rides for sale.

·
Vendor
3,451 Posts
Yes, you can send me details of each. I will pm you my email adres.
I was searching your site but i didnt found a site that sels cars so i think i was looking at a wrong site :)

ive sent you a link mate, any questions let me know, ive sold a number of cars to members on here so you can get their feedback and be assured the cars will be quality.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts