GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody seen the new game coming out for PS2?
Its called Auto Modellista. It's a new original racing game made by Capcom and features Cell Shading which the new Zelda game on Gamecube was going to feature.
I think it looks brill!
Here are a few screens
RX7:

It also features 1 Skyline I think:confused:
Its a black V-Spec ll.

-Elliot

·
Registered
905 Posts
mmmmm

Looks quite cool but will have to go a long way to beat GT3 me thinks.......

Draxx

P

·
0 Posts
i had a quick go of this at the osaka automesse in feb, it was no gt3 but still quite fun

·
Registered
404 Posts
PS 2 new games

What is GT Next? And does anyone know what the Nuerburgring game for PS is going to be called and when it will be released?

Paul.

·
Registered
404 Posts
The Green Hell

Dino,

The info I have is the company SCEE makers of Grand Prix Legends (pc game) where making a PS2 version featuring different cars and GT3 quality graphics the game could be called The Gruene Hoelle (Green Hell) I’ve no idea about release dates.

Paul.

·
Registered
549 Posts
GT4

I read on a PS2 news site about a month ago that GT4 was well under way. The journo that previewed the game was one of a small handfull that got to see it, and was stunned into silence (not easy thing to do). Also its fully online and graphiclly much more advanced that GT3. Can't wait!

·
Registered
592 Posts
GS4!!!!!!!!

Do you think we might get damage at long last.... Thats the only annoying thing about all of the GT's your driving your best and your mate rams every wall going and beats you....

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I always prefered Metropolis Street Racer On The DC over GT3... Just my Preference...:smokin:

·
Registered
961 Posts
le man 24hr is the second best for racing !
stunning grafx as well
after a about 4 hrs if you got a memery card in the pad (dreamcast) u have to take it out coz the weght is just to much!

reminds me ive still got about 3 hrs left of the full 24 hr

cant wait to see what toca's like

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Hey Dino or anyone else,

How is the GT3 concept game, is it worth buying? I heard the cars in there can't be modify, is that true?

Thanks ahead,

Jeff

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Hi Jeff,

I think its worth it! There isn't much there really, but for the price its worth it! You get some really cool cars....and the Autumn Ring is back so thats a plus as its one of the best circuits ever! You can't modify cars but you can change some things like tyres, brake force, spring & damper settings....
Get it;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts