GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I am currently stationed in Japan and own 2 skylines now. I have always dreamed of owning one. I am used to working on cars and have had some interesting vehicles including a Saturn that i supercharged and ran 1/4 mile drag with. I plan on bringing my 90 GTR back with me in 2016 to the states when i am transferred back. I have absolutly fell in love with the car and it has been such a easy car to work on so far. I look forward to learning everything i can about the car and maybe picking up a few tips along the way. As soon as i get the 15 post count i will post some pictures up of the car.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
To help you along with that 15 post count what colour is the car ? You say you own 2 skylines ! Both 32s ?

Sorry it's late, welcome to the forum

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
And welcome to the gtr register forum :thumbsup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks the car is Blue its not the original color but the respray was really good. Me second Skyline is a 99 GT 4 door nothing special we just got it cheap from someone who was transferring.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As of right now i want to pay it off and get it back to the states. I do eventually want to upgrade to a single turbo system and possibly use it for track days and weekend drives and shows. I am currently doing a few things to it since i am here in Japan and its so easy to get upgrades for it here.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Whereabouts in Japan you currently living?
Are you there for work?
Looking forward to seeing pictures of the cars :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Nice one mate... i was in Tokyo last month for the Tokyo Auto Salon :D
Already looking into going back again next year for holiday.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Nice but why 2 x R32 ??

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That looks stunning.
Loving the centre console... considering whether to run single or double din myself.
Its nice but i dont care for the climate controls being in the glove box. So hard to turn the heat or A/C on. lol

I only have one R32 the other one is a non turbo R34 that the wife drives mostly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts