GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ooo Matron !
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my GT-R a week today - what a fantastic car.

It's a 2011 (MY2010) Black Edition, in black, with 12k miles.

Previously I've had 4 Esprits (from an S3 to a V8 Sport 350), then a Noble M12-3 and lastly a Vantage V8. The Vantage went for the GT-R and I only kept it 18 months; it was just not the right car for me. But the GT-R certainly is the right car.

I've a question; When I click on the "GTR Register and GTROC" link at the top of the page, all I get is a blank page. Am I missing something ?

·
Registered
924 Posts
I've had my GT-R a week today - what a fantastic car.

It's a 2011 (MY2010) Black Edition, in black, with 12k miles.

Previously I've had 4 Esprits (from an S3 to a V8 Sport 350), then a Noble M12-3 and lastly a Vantage V8. The Vantage went for the GT-R and I only kept it 18 months; it was just not the right car for me. But the GT-R certainly is the right car.

I've a question; When I click on the "GTR Register and GTROC" link at the top of the page, all I get is a blank page. Am I missing something ?
Welcome. Not far from me.

I've just tried and get the same, blank page.

Satan.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Welcome snuffy, think we may have owned a Noble around the same time as your username seems familiar.

Enjoy the motor mate and say safe ;)

Johnny, I'd have been up for checking the meet out to catch up but I still away :p 36c as I type :cool:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Welcome snuffy, think we may have owned a Noble around the same time as your username seems familiar.

Johnny, I'd have been up for checking the meet out to catch up but I still away :p 36c as I type :cool:
I hope you get the shits!! :)

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
That was from when they shared a common platform and was removed some time back. There is still a link between the two but the forum operates from GTR - Owners Club and the GTROC runs from GTROC ? GTR Owners Club

It's a long story as to why it's like that and pretty irrelevant now but that explains why the page has no content.

TAZZ

·
Ooo Matron !
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I had my Noble for a fair while, 6 years in fact. I sold it 18 months ago. My username is the same as on PH.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts