GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just wanted to say hello, purchased my gtr in perl White Black series. I bought Her in novemeber but not had the chance to register. She absolutely beats My BMW m6 hamann in every possible driving experianse. Pictures to follow of the car :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Enjoy and get it tuned to bring the car to life:chuckle:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hiya Josh,

Car looks nice, I've seen you around the area in it!! Not spoken to you for a bit so didn't know you were getting one. Had much done to it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers Guys :) Adam yeah i wanted one for ages to see what the fuss was all around the GTR and its power with performance. I tell you what i been in some fast cars but this the GTR is just a super car with the performance to handle the power and eats anything trying to race. I seen yours around too and it looks nice and sounds loud. :) I bought it from BCA auction with only 22k miles on it with full service history. Had new gearbox at 11k miles. I spoke with Ian i think he said its was stage 2 with Y pipe, and some very loud exhaust. I tried working out what it was but its covered up by plastic under tray. So guessing she is running around 600hp. We need to meet up i wanna see the setup on yours. :)

·
Premium Member
5,889 Posts
congrats, get some pics up :D

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Another petrol head just fence for the GTR,,
You know there's nothing else to match in,,congratulation on your car,
Drive hard and safe mate,
Goldie

·