GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Have been lurking around this forum for a few months, test drove 5 GTR's before opting to purchase the one that I did.

Currently running 704bhp on a Cobb map setup - but day to day using Map 1 which is approx. 550bhp.

So far ownership has been good, very impressed with the power and the general usability of the car as for me it is a daily driver. No major plans for upgrading power in the future as it has plenty enough for the way I drive and I do not do track days. The one thing I am looking into is the ceramic coating options to really make the car look immaculate - currently it is very clean but just want to get this done.

I am planning on attending a few meetings this summer so will be looking forwards to meeting some of you guys very soon :smokin:

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks ace!
What work has been done to it to run 700 ponies?
Cobb Stage 4 upgrade, Twin Turbo intake systems, Milltek Sport primary Cat & Downpipe upgrade, Gearbox/Clutch software updated for increased power.

The one thing I haven't really tried at the moment is the Paddle Shift mode as it changes gears so quickly you don't really need to use it. But will of course try it at some stage, I'm a car enthusiast so for me its not about track days or thrashing the car at every opportunity, this will be looked after very well and maintained meticulously :bowdown1:

·
Registered
58 Posts
I recommend Gtechniq for the ceramic coating, I had smart guard before which was good as well but Gtechniq seems better and longer lasting

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Hi all,

Have been lurking around this forum for a few months, test drove 5 GTR's before opting to purchase the one that I did.

Currently running 704bhp on a Cobb map setup - but day to day using Map 1 which is approx. 550bhp.

So far ownership has been good, very impressed with the power and the general usability of the car as for me it is a daily driver. No major plans for upgrading power in the future as it has plenty enough for the way I drive and I do not do track days. The one thing I am looking into is the ceramic coating options to really make the car look immaculate - currently it is very clean but just want to get this done.

I am planning on attending a few meetings this summer so will be looking forwards to meeting some of you guys very soon :smokin:
congratulations on the purchase, with that power she should be a very useable beast !!

we're based just down the A38 in Mansfield and offer a full detailing service with ceramic coatings etc

we also offer paint protection film which you may want to consider

Paul

·
Vendor
6,274 Posts
congratulations on the purchase, with that power she should be a very useable beast !!

we're based just down the A38 in Mansfield and offer a full detailing service with ceramic coatings etc

we also offer paint protection film which you may want to consider

Paul
Highly recommended

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the welcome and ceramic coating links, I have a place to visit nearby first and see what kind of work they do and their costs are very reasonable.

DEXTEROUS CAR DETAILING in Swadlincote.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts