GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Just joined up after picking up my new to me 2010 R35 GTR, haven't driven it much, only home but wow, what a car!! I've previously had an E46 M3, E92 M3 and F10 M5 so this is my first Japanese car. I'll update with thoughts later on as I drive it more, but it has exceeded expectations and more. I am over the moon! The titanium colour really pops and changes a lot in differing lights.

Plans for it:

• Rear 4 tail-light harness
  • Service at Litchfield booked in a couple of weeks
Derrick

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Congrats see you picked the best colour and the fastest.

Bobby

·
Registered
3,033 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome guys, glad to be part of the GTR experience! I do have a couple of quick questions:

- Any recommendations for rear LED number plate bulbs, I want something white and modern looking but not in your face super bright like some hot hatches have. The stock colour on new BMWs and MBs is nice.... any links?

- Passenger seat handle is going up fine, but to move the seat with the handle up, you have to yank the seat back quite hard. The driver side is not like this, handle up and the seat back moves nice and freely. Is this normal or an easy fix?

- A previous owner fitted a Sparco race harness for the front seat, not sure I need this so might remove as it does restrict the rear seat behind the passenger somewhat. What's it worth?

·
Registered
164 Posts
- A previous owner fitted a Sparco race harness for the front seat, not sure I need this so might remove as it does restrict the rear seat behind the passenger somewhat. What's it worth?
That was me.........😀 I wondered if it was my old car when I saw the pic, but the harness mention confirms it!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That was me.........😀 I wondered if it was my old car when I saw the pic, but the harness mention confirms it!
Hi mallockman. I did wonder if any previous owners were on here! The car is seriously immaculate, and the history file a real credit to you (and other owners). Such a comprehensive file and seriously no expense spared. Are you now Bristol or Brighton way? I'm London based but parents are down Haywards Heath so know Sussex very well.

Very random but do you still have the locking nut?! Mark said he never got one when he got the car. I only realised I didn't have it the other day when I got home. No big issue though, I'm sure Nissan or Litchfield can sort.

Your hill climb decal is still on the back windscreen :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
The locking nut should be in the cubby hole under the front passenger floor. I moved from Brighton to near Bristol 3 years ago. I'm glad you're happy with the car, I had a lot of fun with it..! I posted some hillclimb videos on this forum which you can probably find with a search.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The locking nut should be in the cubby hole under the front passenger floor. I moved from Brighton to near Bristol 3 years ago. I'm glad you're happy with the car, I had a lot of fun with it..! I posted some hillclimb videos on this forum which you can probably find with a search.
Ahhhh yes and there it is, I just checked. Thank you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts