GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Wow great pic's....I've been considering getting the Defi...Din cluster and see that you have it....

do you have any more direct shots of it mounted in your car?? lights on and off.?

and how do u like it?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers peeps!!!

Paul: No more shots of it I'm afraid. It doesn't sit up the top like the stock guages. Had to sit one below. It sticks out a fair bit, ie: NOT FLUSH at all. It's very clear to rear both day and night. Only thing is 2 left guages look identical. One is oil, one is water. I sometimes get confused which is which!!!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
As I've said before, that is quite simply a stunning car, and I have to say I was strangly attracted to the fire extinguisher, which reminds me I must throw away the flare before it degrades and goes off.

Great pics too.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Loving yer car Justin, I just bought a Gunmetal R32 and hope to have it looking something like yours in the near future!

The wee Hachi Roku AE86 is lovely too.

Jonny

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Cool pics, and very nice cars. :smokin:

I think I might be most jealous of the weather though. You're all standing around in t-shirts like its the middle of the summer, and over here we've got snow and rain. :(

I seriously need to consider emigrating after I've got my engineering degree. :rolleyes:

Anyway, sweet R32 dude, and nice number plate too. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts