GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just had the GTR lowered using Tein N/A damper's and spring's, not to sure if it's to low, so opinion's would be appreciated

·
Registered
107 Posts
its a tad bit too low for my tastes, but it looks good. (my tastes are biased to trackday/autocross functionality :p)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think it looks good mate. Judging from the front apron, you've got plenty of clearance. As soon as you get those spacers on, it'll make a world of difference as well.

nice work.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Spacers are definitely required, the wheels look a bit lost in the arches, what size, offset, tyres are you running? The skirts and spats accentuate it if anything. With the wheels further out it will transform it. Maybe a trust splitter or the later, deeper type would be nice, it'd be more in line with the rest of the kit. You would lose a bit of clearance at the front though.

Lose the rear fog light, it's easy to integrate into the standard rear lights, did a bit of a write up on how I did mine, it's a small cheap job. Could do with changing the front and side indicators to clear. You can convert the original nissan clear front indicators to proper clear for alot less than the aftermarket 1s, drop me a line and I'll give you some pointers on how I did mine. Ride height looks quite low, I like them low, buts it's just whether you can live with it.

Hope I haven't come across as too negative, just think a few small, not too expensive changes will transform it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts