GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Initial target was to do a turbo upgrade to achieve 700hp atf. Keep it streetable and having fun on drag and track days.
After buying a brandnew HKS GT-RS turbine kit and some other bits and parts to replace my stock turbo's and head internals, soon I was slightly disturbed by some comments and advises given by you experts on this forum (thanks!) and not confident anymore we made the right choice. :confused: Mind you, I live in Holland and we just don't have the extensive Skyline expertise like you have in the UK.
Anyway, after spending hours of lurking the internet and talking to fellow GT-R owners, my son Kevin strongly advised me to have a look at the JUN engine setup. So in came Gary from GT-ART. Result: Contact made, target redefined, GT-ART project Holland started..
Well, you can read from my sig what is happening. Let your imagination do the rest :smokin: :smokin: We'll try to keep this forum informed about the progress of the project. Keeps me off the streets :p

Cheers, Henk

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Henk, where abouts in NL are you? I sometimes come over to Maastricht and maybe we could get together?
DaveG

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Richie, plans have changed recently, the car will be 100% UK built at GT-ART not in Holland anymore. Saves me a lot of phonecalls....:p

There are a few more GTR's coming in to Holland. A friend of mine is expecting his this Sunday.

Cheers, Henk

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
skyrocker said:
Hi Richie, plans have changed recently, the car will be 100% UK built at GT-ART not in Holland anymore. Saves me a lot of phonecalls....:p

There are a few more GTR's coming in to Holland. A friend of mine is expecting his this Sunday.

Cheers, Henk
Sounds good Henk!!
Hope to see it sometime.:smokin:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Kevingo said:
@richie

I richie do u also own a skyline? Where are u from?

Kevin
Kevin,

I'm also from Holland, near The Hague.
I do not own a skyline at the moment but would love to get one in the future as a fun car.

I'd love to see your car when done though.

·
Registered
223 Posts
cool, i live near Amsterdam too, you guys live in Badhoevedorp don't you?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Very nice piece of art..

To give an impression of whats going on...:p

Direct port Water/Methanol injection system designed and built with the help of Aquamist by GT-Art, very clever and by using the V-Pro Gt-Art made it injector duty pulsed.

Also for cooling the Turbo's..:smokin:

To leave the headunit where it is.. And still having cold air into the turbo inlet.

A polished aluminium swirl pot for the cooling system, maintains a better and more constant water flow rate through the radiator and engine to improve cooling ability for performance motoring.

More to come soon!

Cheers,
Kevin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts