GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome. Seen your post on mlr how you enjoying the gtr

Cheers liking the gtr a lot completely different to the evo in a good way tho have small issue with bell housing rattle to get sorted had a ghost fitted today which is very clever

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts
Cheers liking the gtr a lot completely different to the evo in a good way tho have small issue with bell housing rattle to get sorted had a ghost fitted today which is very clever
What's a ghost? Ah the bell housing rattle :bawling: had mine done but still makes a noise.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's in a effect a mobiliser you have it then the car will not start to the point of not turning over until you put a combination in on a button of your choice a number of times also has valet mode on rear heated window switch

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Same as Geof said, I had my bellhousing done too, still makes almost as much noise as it did before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I keep reading that people have had them changed and still have noise mines very Loud specially while sitting still but in drive with breaks applied I checked it today on the ramp and there's quite a lot of play there ***128553;

·
Registered
353 Posts
It's in a effect a mobiliser you have it then the car will not start to the point of not turning over until you put a combination in on a button of your choice a number of times also has valet mode on rear heated window switch
Had a ghost put on mine after I picked it up last week. Feel far more confident leaving it on my drive.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts