GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone of the forum, just thought Id introduce myself since Im new to the scene. Names Kyle and just picked up my first 91 GTR a few days ago. Im new to GTR's but not to cars. Been around them my whole life, but for sure cant wait to start searching this site for all the knowledge shared!

Since I cant post pictures yet, Ill just give a brief description of the car. Its charcoal grey, mostly stock. White work wheels, tein coils and a jap speed exhaust. More to come Im sure!

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Hey Kyle !

Welcome to the forum. Please do start a project thread in the projects section and may I suggest you pick up a GTROC membership at the same time :) We are a good bunch !

Catch you around.

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Welcome Kyle, you don't say where you are in the UK but glad to hear of another R32 owner :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry forgot to mention my area haha! Im in the Suffolk area, so if there are any meets or anything like that on weekends send the info my way! Thanks for the warm welcome as well!

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Have a look in the UK events section as there are local meets as well events coming up. Also look on GTROC ? GTR Owners Club and click the events calendar :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will surely do that! And thanks everyone for the warm welcome! As soon as Im able to post pictures Ill start a project thread so you all can see the beaut!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts