GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I got an exhaust that I had custom made in Japan and brought over for my car.

However, because I now change my car to a 600bhp single turbo car, that exhaust will no longer work for me. It is just not big enough.

The exhaust is 3" piping straight pipe into a 145mm muffler with 115mm blue tip.

The entire system is made of titanium, not like the HKS Ti-Race series which is Semi-Ti. Designed for a stage 1/2 GTR (don't want to go more then GT-SS)

The exhaust is very very light, I think the stainless steel bracket proberly weight more than the exhaust pipe itself. All of the flange where the pipe is wield on has been smooth.

The Retail Price of this exhaust is £800, but I agreed with Impulse who imported this exhaust for me as a prototype price of £600. I just want the same back so I can order a bigger exhaust. That is almost the same price as their Semi-Titanium exhaust, and you are getting a FULL TITANIUM EXHAUST.

Impulse also agreed that they will fit the exhaust for free if the buyer are willing to let them take a couple sound clip of the exhaust.

Here is some picture of it, isn't it beautiful!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Gorgeous mate...work of art...someones getting a bargain here not like those dodgy HKS exhausts overpriced and rot like bu99ery. :D

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, it is a beauty, and it looks better in person. Impulse also have a new HKS Silent Hi Power Exhaust in a box for an Integra. when you put them next to each other, you can see how much better the ReinHard wielding and finishs are compared to the HKS item. And honestly, it doesn't cost that much more. If I can use it, I really would. It is a shame I cannot. :bawling:

Item is located in Sittingbourne in Kent by the way.

I'll try to get some weight figure for them later.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update:

Just had the exhaust weighted.

Entire system, only 5.2kg!!!

The Back box is 3.4kg, the mid pipe is only 1.8kg

The removeable bung that you probably won't use is 1kg (stainless steel)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts