GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

For my project car i'm having my wiring harness stripped of the wiring i don't need (rear wiper, aircon system etc...) and i'm having it copied after that and rebuild with new wiring, fuses etc...

Because this will be quite expensive for me, the guy at the company said that if he could make more of these harnesses in 1 go, the price will drop alot.

My question is, would anyone be interested in one of these wiring harnesses to use on their own car? Alot of the wiring gets old and can cause errors in the ECU or even fire due to corrosion at some point.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Would be interested if it improves the aesthetics of the engine bay. Like a wire tuck, keeping them out of view.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm trying to get this indeed, but i think it's harder to do this with a R32 GTR than with (for example) a MK2 Golf GTI haha :D

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't know about the expenses yet, still sorting out everything i need to start the rebuild of the loom. Then after it's done we can match the drawings and timed labour hours and create a price for it but it may take a while.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts