GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have had the car for a few months now so I thought I had better get some pics up, the car is pretty much standard except for a Kakimoto exhaust.

It also had an HKS induction kit but I have since changed it for an Apexi after doing a bit of research on here, as well as replacing the coilpacks for some splitfires.

I did have some better pictures but my hard drive died so I have lost most of them :( But at least its an excuse to go out & take some more!

Here are a few HDR pics that a friend took, the tripod/clouds moved a bit on them though so the're not perfect.

This is a great forum, it was a big help when I was looking to buy the GTR-pretty much everything I can think of about the car can be found on here!!

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
lovely car mate and brill pictures.

James

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Very nice - really nice and atmospheric. Plus - I do think Gunmetal grey and the original wheels do look very nice together ... good job nissan.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
What a great looking car. I love the standard look, good to see one without bling rims, the standard wheels look just fine. A set of 17" Vspec BBS wheels on a standard body is perfect for a R32 GTR imho.

Ant.

·
Premium Member
4,975 Posts
Very nice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts