GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
31,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, the car doesn't even exist and maybe never will.

BUT

It makes sense to have all the conversations in one place as it potentially will be a massive part of the forum in future.

So, I will start moving relevant threads across and please feel free to use this section to speculate, share rumours, news, opinion about what could be the next GTR generation.

·
Premium Member
5,829 Posts
yeah here it is -

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
It'll be good to revisit this in 5 years time and see R35 owners slating R36 owners for not liking the old school feel and whittling on about whether upgrades to their battery packs will affect warranties. There will also be polls comparing the 2 models. Bring it on! I can't wait to see how things develop.

·
Premium Member
5,829 Posts
It'll be good to revisit this in 5 years time and see R35 owners slating R36 owners for not liking the old school feel and whittling on about whether upgrades to their battery packs will affect warranties. There will also be polls comparing the 2 models. Bring it on! I can't wait to see how things develop.
haha how true, the same as its always been when the new GT-R version comes out, maybe it'll be different if the R36 is electric/hybrid... nahh probably not!

Maybe the R36 will be too expensive , EVEN for the R35 "rich pricks" :clap: , and maybe only the Hyper car owners will be able to afford one, but won't buy it as it's a Nissan! :eek: :p

In that case, how about a Forum group R36 buy and we can share it! like 1 day a month each!

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
:D Proof if anything that this section is needed!

The number of calls I've had with people asking when the 2020 Hybrid R36 will be available for pre-order :D :D

As for the "concept" (above) that's very funny! There is a whole story about that model (not concept) which I will be happyto share

·
Registered
3,248 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,829 Posts
:D Proof if anything that this section is needed!

The number of calls I've had with people asking when the 2020 Hybrid R36 will be available for pre-order :D :D

As for the "concept" (above) that's very funny! There is a whole story about that model (not concept) which I will be happyto share
Do share old bean :thumbsup: ......

·
Premium Member
5,829 Posts
Looks like the story ends there Chronos me old mate....:confused:
ends at the mighty R35??? i think not... one can not end at the mightiest of editions! we NEED to respect the old skool! R32/R33/R34 (if you can afford one)

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
ends at the mighty R35??? i think not... one can not end at the mightiest of editions! we NEED to respect the old skool! R32/R33/R34 (if you can afford one)
LOL! I mean with Fuggles spilling the beans bud!;)

Three days later and still no reply....:(

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Q - Why would the R36 have to be electrified in some way ?

Porsche and other manufacturers are producing insane supercars without the need for batteries.

I just spent 3 days on track with some of the latest, greatest sports cars in the world.. and not one of them was a hybrid - with no plans to electrify them either

I personally would rather it was not electrified.. just re-designed, engineered, lightened and given a 150-200hp power hike.
that would put it right back up there with the current crop of supercars...

Ps, did I mention the McLaren 675LT is extremely quick and just epic on track :)

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Rightly or wrongly I still think the Nismo pricing was them testing what people will pay for a Nissan.
And I think they know they got it wrong then.

I don’t think they have sold very well in the UK going by the number of unregistered ones for sale at over £10k under original price.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts