GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as title really,im after aset of 1000cc single hole (prefereble) sard fuel injectors.would also use,hks nismo 1000cc ones as all made by sard.cheers guys..:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no chance

thats typical.i bought aset off these guys end of last year,second hand but being told they were in good working condition,only to get a call yesterday from tr racing saying that 5 out of 6 of the fuel injectors didnt work.jps arent willing to do anything about it either, so thankyou for the link but i will never use them again nor recommend anybody else to either,cheers.

·
Premium Member
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sard

ive been told sard make nismo,hks etc and they just stick there name to it and charge you more for it.ive never had any trouble with sard injectors before(except ones bought from jps afew months ago!) and ive been informed they work well ie good spray pattern.im taking advice from people that have been mapping skylines for years and know what there talking about.(hopfully:D:D)i think im going to go with anew set of 1000cc sard ones as nobody has a second hand set going.:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts