GTR Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, Im a new'ish member and i would like to advertise my R33 V-Spec but have just noticed to 50 post rule.... Am i in breach of rules if i try to make that limit by posting 'GLWS' and 'Nice car' posts ect?? I would like to keep the car within the GTROC community but obviously the 50 post thing is pushing me away from the forum...

What should i do???

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Hi, Im a new'ish member and i would like to advertise my R33 V-Spec but have just noticed to 50 post rule.... Am i in breach of rules if i try to make that limit by posting 'GLWS' and 'Nice car' posts ect?? I would like to keep the car within the GTROC community but obviously the 50 post thing is pushing me away from the forum...

What should i do???
Post a few times a day with sensible comments, not GLWS or nice car or they'll get shitcanned straight away. Any more than 10 posts a day alerts us to what's going on.

The question is really, why you suddenly want to use the forum after being registered for almost 12 months with little activity? Answer - to sell. It's a shame people don't participate a bit more, then they would not have to worry about abusing the system by spamming.

Obviously we're now watching:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Post a few times a day with sensible comments, not GLWS or nice car or they'll get shitcanned straight away. Any more than 10 posts a day alerts us to what's going on.

The question is really, why you suddenly want to use the forum after being registered for almost 12 months with little activity? Answer - to sell. It's a shame people don't participate a bit more, then they would not have to worry about abusing the system by spamming.

Obviously we're now watching:D

True, tbh I wish i did participate a little more on here but ive only actually owned this car for 3-4 months... I've always fancied owning a 33 GTR after owning some big power GTiR's so i joined this forum last year when i was looking for one to buy... Now I found one and quenched my Skyline thirst I would like to sell it and get something slightly more "sensible" More than likely an RS6.. lol
My GTR is a very special motor and i would feel ashamed to eBay or piston head it!

Thanks for the info though, wouldn't want to get banned :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
I disagree with rule of 15 posts till i will have possibility to post pictures, i think its creating more spam. For example i am an old reader but i have new account and want to create new thread showing new GTR body but I don't have that possibility to do that and now need to figure out how to get all those posts.

+1

Cheers !

21 - 25 of 25 Posts