GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I picked up my refurb alloys today from Gary (Japsalon) and managed to fit them this afternoon. Cheers gary and I can fully recommend your work to anyone and the cup of coffee went down a treat :thumbsup:

I am really happy with the alloys and is exactly what I wanted as I wanted to have some alloys on from the same period.

I need to add some adjustable chamber arms on the rear and need to set the ride height on up on the coilovers abit better (corner weights etc)

Car was not clean as it has just finished sleeping under the car cover so not been polished up yet.

I have attached some pictures so what do you all think?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glad you posted actually Alex. I have ordered some citrus cleaner and wax from you last night to help keep them clean lol

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers Daz,

I always wanted to swap the alloys and once I saw these I thought they are perfect. The middle section is very similar to the standard R32 alloys in style.

I did have the Trust kit to go on but decided that was not really for me.

I think the only other mod might by a carbon splitter as I dont want to change the looks a great deal.

I am also hoping that one day I can get an RB30 lump in it but that is a long way away :smokin:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cheers guys,

Just need a few more bits to finish it off, but it goes well and looks good lol

They are 18" with a 15mm offset (plus a 3mm spacer - to clear the R34 brake set up)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts