GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
GTR Register Trader
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, Im proud to announce the release of our R35 GTR Intercooler kit. :)

This kit uses the stock style layout which means it works with the stock pipe work, requires no cutting or modification to the car and utilises the stock ducting.

The core is 90mm thick with 76mm (3") intake and outlet pipes.

The kit will easily support a stage 5 car running larger turbos and we will be making a second option with larger pipe work to the throttle bodies for 1000+hp cars.

The first kit is being used on Jamie P's SRD900R conversion which is being built at the moment so will have fitted pics very soon.

This core is UK made and very high quality.

We are taking orders for these now and the first batch will be ready in around 4 weeks so please put your name down if you would like one. :)

The price is £1250 Inc Vat + delivery

We are doing a special offer fitted price of £1350

Hope you like the pics

Thanks

Lee

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Well, for that price. I'm in mate. GB?

1. Johnny G

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Great to see GTR tax free products in production

·
Registered
145 Posts
Nice.. is it manufactured in the UK?

And what if it wasn't UK Manufactured.Other vendors on here flogging cheap Exhaust's from China,They are never questioned

Looks a very good quality intercooler,at a very good price..

·
Registered
747 Posts

And what if it wasn't UK Manufactured.Other vendors on here flogging cheap Exhaust's from China,They are never questioned

Looks a very good quality intercooler,at a very good price..
"Never questioned". Bold statement.. But thank you for answering my question.

Was purely asking as I would choose UK manufactured over import any day if it was competitive enough. I manufacture/assemble my business products (beds, mattresses and furniture) in the UK so I'm all up for supporting similar businesses.

Anyway back to topic, does look like a great product. Let's see some figures!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
It is UK made by a very well known intercooler manufacturer, I guess Lee don't want to give away who made it for him in case other vendors try to take his product.

The quality is superb, nice big 76mm pipes, this will be a big hit I think.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Any data on how much better this is to Stock and vs Forge, Marston etc
Unfortunately you cannot compare much to marston but it will probably be as good as the forge but without the gtr tax by the looks of things!

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Following some positive performance data you can stick me down for one. Another box ticked for the journey to 700+ :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Might be worth putting a pre and post intercooler temp sensor on my car Lee, Syvecs can log the results, members will get some proven data, you sell a shit load of intercoolers, looking at the quality I'm very confident this IC will deliver :)

·
GTR Register Trader
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Might be worth putting a pre and post intercooler temp sensor on my car Lee, Syvecs can log the results, members will get some proven data, you sell a shit load of intercoolers, looking at the quality I'm very confident this IC will deliver :)
Great idea Jamie.

Yes the core is very good quality and proven on lots of other applications.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Is this the same IC that Whifbitz sell?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts