GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Has anyone here had experience with BC Coilover suspension?

My suspension is showing its age now with worn top mounts, air in one of the dampers and the height adjusters corroded quite badly.

A few tuners have recommended BC suspension but I havent heard much about it before now so was hoping for some advice from people who have bought and used it. Either way, due to the condition of my current set up, I know I will most likely see an improvement but I'm wondering if this is a good choice or should I go for something else?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Fitted BC on my EVO TM.

Was pretty good, but didn't keep the car long. Ride was good, only issue was at low speed on rippled road, the ABS would trigger. Presume low speed damping wasn't quite good enough.

Abbey seem to like BC as a good budget option.

Meister R also have a similarly priced option.

·
Registered
511 Posts
And we are here as a trader and can provide full support. :)

We do have the Zeta-R in stock for the R33 GTR also.
And plenty of members on the GTROC are running MeisterR now so I'll leave it to them for a review. ;)

Jerrick

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the quick replies. Funnily enough RK also mentioned and recomended MeisterR. I'd be happy with either depending on reviews of others.

MeisterR - could you please PM me with prices and availability. The car is a 1995 R33 GTR V-Spec.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Has anyone else here had experiences with either BC or MeisterR suspension???

·
Registered
511 Posts
Thanks for the quick replies. Funnily enough RK also mentioned and recomended MeisterR. I'd be happy with either depending on reviews of others.

MeisterR - could you please PM me with prices and availability. The car is a 1995 R33 GTR V-Spec.
I got them in stock for next day delivery.
Price for the Zeta-R is £749, and of course there is GTROC discount as per my signature. ;)

Jerrick

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DOH!!......I literally just sent you a PM regarding this. OOPS :)

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok so £674.10 including the discount?

Out of interest, is it only the Zeta-R version that is available for the R33 GTR? It's no problem. I was just wondering.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I have BC's with rubber top mounts on the 34.

Much better than the standard shocks and lowering springs i had on previously. I find them a firm but very comfortable setup on the road. Havent had a chance to try them on track- probably wont as i dont track the 34 anymore.

I am really happy with them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts