GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

This is my first post here and I want to say hello from the USA because clearly not many Americans are on the Skyline side of this forum, ha.

I'm hoping that by the end of this year I'll be able to get myself an 89 R32 but I've been bouncing around from Japanese exporter to exporter trying to find one that I really like.

Does anyone know of a good broker there that can find me a good R32 at a USS auction and ship it out to California for me?

Thanks Guys

:flame:

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Speak with JDM Legends perhaps they are in the US and I believe are very well setup to source quality 'classics'

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
There are some great examples in the UK right now as well with better history. [email protected] has a large customer base and always knows of a couple of dry stored gtrs.

It would be a lot easier to find a good one in Japan though so I guess Newera Imports have connections in America but it will be at a premium if they do

·
Vendor
12,640 Posts
Hiya

we can hook you up with a car, ship and assist in registering it for you. Drop us a PM or call me directly on 07731304953

Im back in the US next week for a while.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hello to a fellow American. I bought my car from Newera Imports and at the time (about two years ago) Miguel was already thinking about 89 r32's for the states. You ought to send him an email. I can't recommend them strongly enough.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts