GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

Just bought a 2015 GTR BE, had it 3 days now. New brakes going on next week....I had cracks bigger than the San Andreas fault.

Coming from the BMW M5 F10 Comp. another great car. Mainly owned M cars in the past, and an Alpina. Tried an RS6, hated it.

The GTR, is something I regret not buying much earlier in life. It truly is an amazing car and I am really looking forward to driving mine.

The car I purchased is a 2015 Red (currently wrapped in Aver Dennison Satin Rising Sun (Red/Gold) ...and has 29k km's on it, STAGE 6 ECUTEK tune, with:-

1-No functions
2-Gear Shift Fuel Cut (not sure why?....quicker shifts?)
3-Rolling Launch
4-Godzilla / Crazy Launch

From what I understand this is the most popular tuning product.

I can honestly say that the GTR is miles ahead in most things compared to the F10 M5 and any M5 before that (I havent tried an F90). The only thing it doesnt do better in is the levels of comfort....but this is quickly forgiven after some short bursts of accelleration.

Epic epic car.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
oooooh think you need new brake discs?

Bobby

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does anyone know what the 100-200kmh times are for Stage 6 tuned to about 700hp GTR's are approx?

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Stage 6 tune or Version 6 Ecutek??

Stage 5 tune will easily give over 700hp but if you mean your car is running Ecutek V6 you'll need to know what engine/exhaust mods you've got to determine which stage tune you have and then go from there for a comparative time with owners running similar setups :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stage 6 tune or Version 6 Ecutek??

Stage 5 tune will easily give over 700hp but if you mean your car is running Ecutek V6 you'll need to know what engine/exhaust mods you've got to determine which stage tune you have and then go from there for a comparative time with owners running similar setups :)
Okay these are the lists of mods...

ECUTEK v6 incl TCM mapping
JV Flexfuel kit
HKS M45HL spark plugs
DW65 Pumps x 2
Deatschwerks injectors 1000cc
HKS RSK suction kit
Akra exhaust
HKS downpipes
HKS Midpipe
No cats

Apparently on ethanol it has 700 herspers :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts