GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi new here so take it easy
just ordered a gtr32, 1994 34,000km few light mods grade 4 one owner.
should arrive in 4-5 weeks, paid just under 7k

the company i used to import my gtr was really helpful
they had their jap based staff view and check the car before they advised me to bid on it.

like i said my gtr has some light mods, but wondering how much it would cost to get it like this one

GTR32 900ps Drag Monster

or sim

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
hi mate, wellcome!
the anwser to your question is about another £20-£30k thats if you do the work yourself im not sure how much a tuner will charge for that spec.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Welcome ****:wavey:
Congrats on the new purchase. I'm sure you'll be loving every minute of it.
I think the spec on the car you have linked is at least the same amount again you have spent, if not double that. The sard injectors alone are probably 1K, let alone all the other nice bits.
Are you planning to track it, drag it, or just plain fast road use?

·
6,821 Posts
Conrgatulations and welcome . . nice ride . .nice spec . . .will be fun on saturday afternoon, on the supermarket parking with the OS Giken 4 plate clutch . .:chuckle: :bowdown1:

You will find much help here on the site , how to maintain service to your monster.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome ****:wavey:
Congrats on the new purchase. I'm sure you'll be loving every minute of it.
I think the spec on the car you have linked is at least the same amount again you have spent, if not double that. The sard injectors alone are probably 1K, let alone all the other nice bits.
Are you planning to track it, drag it, or just plain fast road use?
paul/ andy,
thank you both for the warm welcomes!

this would be my first GTR as i have always had mustang's (i was a bit of a tang nut)

i have' nt put alot of thought in to dragging but would like the option to! (if that makes sense)

however i would track my gtr over drag, its just that when i was ordering my gtr i spent many weeks and weeks thinking if i wanted something standard or modded,
but the in the end i could not resist the gtr32 that i was showed.

but now i seem to have developed the modding bug (if that is what it is known as)
also would like to say a big thank you to the guys that helped me source my gtr as i spent many weeks bugging them about my options, but they were great and always helped out, even though i know they were busy!

so did many of opt for a standard skyline and once purcased could not thinking about anything esle but modding her,
(guys i tend to speak alot so tell me shut it if i get Mundane)

cheers

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Conrgatulations and welcome . . nice ride . .nice spec . . .will be fun on saturday afternoon, on the supermarket parking with the OS Giken 4 plate clutch . .:chuckle: :bowdown1:

You will find much help here on the site , how to maintain service to your monster.
hi GTRlux,
sorry i should have explained clearer!
i did not purchase that red gtr,
i was just admiring the mods and set up, what are the chances of the owner being a member on this site? if so sorry for the confusion,

·
6,821 Posts
hi GTRlux,
sorry i should have explained clearer!
i did not purchase that red gtr,
i was just admiring the mods and set up, what are the chances of the owner being a member on this site? if so sorry for the confusion,

Not need to be sorry, it's late in night and my eyes are tired . . . should have read more exactly . . You may find some monster R32s for a good price in Japan, but 900HP is not 900HP.
Some people (in japan and else where) tune the RBs like hell, but if the stuff holds after is another question . . . home-tuned 900HP cars are relatively cheap in Japan, the same spec tuned by HKS or Tomei, for exemple, is another league . .
To tune your car to the same spec as that red one , you can buy two GTR34s in Japan.
Post some pics of yours when you get it.:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts