GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, Ive been browsing this site for the last few months now and thought Id finally buckle down and register as a member :D

Im an avid Skyline lover and hope to one day own an R32 or R33 for myself. Id love to get an R34 but with my salary and living in the states, that would take a little too long to save up for heh.

Ive been interested in the skyline ever since I played Grand Tourismo for the PS2 and saw one, since then Ive spent nearly over two years researching all I can about them along with importation and legalization of them here in the states.

I currently drive a 2003 Eclipse GS and am a moderator over at Club 3G - EclipseForums.org a community dedicated to the third generation eclipse.

Some pics of my ride for any who care

Mods are:

CMF Header
AEM SRS Intake
MoMo Shift Knob
iPod
18" Racing Hart C5 Rims
KYB AGX shocks/struts
Einbach Sportline Springs
Custom Eyelids

I have more recent mods not pictured in these photos, hope to have pics up sometime soon.

Anyway, I hope to one day replace her with a beautiful R32 or R33 someday.

Thanks for viewing, and once again, Hi :)

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Madison County, welcome! Thanks for the pretty pics, and we like the eyelids! Good luck with your project. :thumbsup:

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Welcome:wavey:
At some point, there will be enough Skylines in the US to be able to buy one already registered. Just needs a few more rich guys to get them in first.
They are never going to hold their price that they were originally registered for so a few good deals should be round the corner.
Hope you get one anyway...dont think i'd ever be without one now to be honest.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the compliments :)

Alot of people have told me to hold out for the new GT-R coming soon, its nice and all but to be honest, Id rather have one of the originals, even an R32 over the new one, I just love the body style alot, as well as the RB26

1 - 6 of 6 Posts