GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)Hi everyone,

Just thought I would introduce myself, my name is Adam from Xtreme Motorsport. We design, develop and manufacture the Xtreme 18 plate billet clutch kits and many other motorsport parts.
We can offer technical advice on our clutches if anyone requires it, just email me if you need any help.
After running this kit over the last year we decided to improve it further by designing a new clip-in piston seal which uses the same technology as the shaft seal and improves reliability over the OEM bonded seals .
These are currently being tested at the moment, so we will see how well they perform.
As from 2014 all our clutch kits will now come with our new billet piston A.
We have all sorts of new products coming out next year for the GTR so I will keep you posted.
Have a look at the pictures below and let me know what you think.

Adam

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Hi Adam & welcome

Are you doing the Bell housing and gearbox circlip mods ?

Steve

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Hi adam

Not for me, sorry, didn't make that clear, I have had clips done and am investigating my Bell Housing situ, just wondered for other here

·
Registered
754 Posts
Welcome.

Steve, the Xtreme circlips are also available through your tuner, had them fitted during my last service ;)
lol, nm

Protegimus

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Yeah, have done the clips, ta.

Just thinking about some other bits for poss stage 4.

·
Vendor
3,721 Posts
:)Hi everyone,

Just thought I would introduce myself, my name is Adam from Xtreme Motorsport. We design, develop and manufacture the Xtreme 18 plate billet clutch kits and many other motorsport parts.
We can offer technical advice on our clutches if anyone requires it, just email me if you need any help.
After running this kit over the last year we decided to improve it further by designing a new clip-in piston seal which uses the same technology as the shaft seal and improves reliability over the OEM bonded seals .
These are currently being tested at the moment, so we will see how well they perform.
As from 2014 all our clutch kits will now come with our new billet piston A.
We have all sorts of new products coming out next year for the GTR so I will keep you posted.
Have a look at the pictures below and let me know what you think.

Adam
Glad to see You have now improved your clutches . unfortunately from the 30 units We purchased from you guys over 15 failed that is a poor quality issue you have, SVM have managed to rectify all clutch issues and compensated their customers at a great cost to SVM (customers always come first)

I hope Xtreme now have some sought of warranty in place, and a full R&D program before sale of any new developments.

Testing IMO it Vital... I will keep a close eye on your products
As for the loss we have incurred, I will be in touch.

kk

·
Premium Member
13,363 Posts
Glass houses and stones eh? Has John Hanton been compensated for his loss yet Kev? Jeez, talk about sour grapes.:mad:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Glad to see You have now improved your clutches . unfortunately from the 30 units We purchased from you guys over 15 failed that is a poor quality issue you have, SVM have managed to rectify all clutch issues and compensated their customers at a great cost to SVM (customers always come first)

I hope Xtreme now have some sought of warranty in place, and a full R&D program before sale of any new developments.

Testing IMO it Vital... I will keep a close eye on your products
As for the loss we have incurred, I will be in touch.

kk
Not a customer of either but seriously , Kev ! Gtfu! How many trader wars do you wanna start? Have you not learnt anything on here? You don't do yourself any favor? It's Meant to be Christmas ! Enjoy your time with your family instead of stirring shite. Deal with via pm !
Grow up!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts