GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have a an r33 gtr and have just fitted r34 gtr ball bearing n1 steel wheel turbos, tubular manifolds, after market elbows, 3" down pipe 4" ehaust system i'm running 1.2 bar do i need anything else like injectors? if so what ones? i also have alloy rad to fit
thanks in advance

·
Registered
932 Posts
At 1.2b you will be running them at a pretty high duty but if they are in good condition you will be ok. You will also be close to the limit of the airflow meters if you are still running them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At 1.2b you will be running them at a pretty high duty but if they are in good condition you will be ok. You will also be close to the limit of the airflow meters if you are still running them.
yeh still running airflow meters not to sound stupid but i dont know how it would run without them i've seen loads of pics of cars running no afm's must be aftermarket management? i dont want to go to crazy on the tuning was thinking 450-470 mark but its hard to find out whats needed as everyones got a different view on it lol, the main thing is i want it to be reliable ;-)

·
Registered
932 Posts
What engine management are you using? To remove the afms you would have to run a map based system.

440-450 is possible with a set of cams and a healthy engine.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What engine management are you using? To remove the afms you would have to run a map based system.

440-450 is possible with a set of cams and a healthy engine.
standard management was hoping to keep it and get it mapped what would be the best size injectors to get if i went to 1.4bar? any one got a basic bits list? ie you need this this and this for 400bhp ect ect and so on

1 - 5 of 5 Posts