GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
I don't mean to be rude but I think selling is restricted to people with a minimum of 50 posts. I also believe this isn't an auction site and need to post an asking price. You may have better luck on the Stagea specific forum.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I don't mean to be rude but I think selling is restricted to people with a minimum of 50 posts. I also believe this isn't an auction site and need to post an asking price. You may have better luck on the Stagea specific forum.
Things are so quiet on this site now that I would you would have been happy with whatever traffic you can get on it, rather than just whinge.:p

·
Registered
301 Posts
I see the tongue out but I can't help reading between the lines. I've known people that have been stung by new posters so was merely pointing out the obvious which is up the top for all to see. Why also wasn't it put in the buy/sell section? The rule was obviously made for a reason and is there to try and protect the innocent. Sad to see this this Stagea forum fold like it has for whatever reasons but people did say that the majority would naturally migrate to what seems best. I was also trying to help out by directing to a larger audience. No malice and no whinging - I resent that.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Didnt 'Tin Tin' used to have a lot more post's than what its showing though? Or is the someone else with a similar name??
It says he has been registered since feb 2007 aswell?:nervous:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts